The Academy of Applied Hypnosis (AAH) is offering one ANMF (including QNU and NSWNMA) member the opportunity to earn a scholarship for the Advanced Practitioner Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis. This opportunity includes all tuition fees (approximately $2000) and 110 hours toward CPD.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in practice for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Be a member (ANMF, NSWNMA, QNU)
- Be able to start within 3 months and complete the course within 3 months
- Have 2-3 year’s practice experience
- Demonstrate you are giving back to the profession and/or community
- Be able to pay for the text books and other associated costs relating to the course (approximately $200 for the text book and costs related to your energy and internet usage)
- Have computer skills and a computer capable of online study
The scholarship applications will be verified by an ANMF delegate and the best six applications will be forwarded to the AAH for review and final selection. The winner will be notified approximately one month after the closing date and announced in AIMA publication(s).
Further information on the scholarship can be found on the Education Scholarships, Courses and Events page.