The ANMF online Aged Care Training Room (ACTR), provides nurses whose area of practice is aged care in the residential or community setting with the opportunity to remotely meet their continuing professional development (CPD) requirements for national registration. The virtual ‘room’ is accessible to anyone in Australia or the world who wants to further their professional development online.
An annual subscription to the ACTR will provide you with the required CPD hours, plus a number of other online CPD resources tailored to meet the requirements of the CPD standard for national registration.
- What our subscribers are saying
- User Guide
- ACTR List of Learning Activities
- ACTR Current Learning Program
- Learning Activity Preview
- Terms and Conditions - please read prior to proceeding with payment
- Corporate Brochure